CURRENT FUNDRAISING PROJECTS
Both Kennebec Manor and Kings Way Care Centre have active Resident's Voice committees. It is our Residents who make the decisions on what our future fundraising goals are.
Kings Way Care Centre
- Quispamsis Neighbourhood Patio: $20,000 donated by the Rotary Club of Rothesay Kings (coming in 2018)
- Rothesay Neighbourhood Court Yard 2: $10,000 donated by the Town of Rothesay (coming in 2018)
- Future Wheelchair Accessible Bus- Fundraising Goal $100,000
- Sensory Room- $30,000 from anonymous donor (coming soon)
- Backyard upgrades- $8,500 from - Residents, family, staff, community donations and Family Fun Days